Starting Again 2/8/2014

 

Since Sean cleaned out the garage (AGAIN!) and all tools are organized, and the weather looks to cooperate for the next two days, I did some work on D’Arcy Bryn.  Below are some photos of the under cockpit chambers sanded and primed with anti-mildew laced Kilz. For some reason I got the oil based instead of the water based as I usually do, but used it anyway.100_1138 100_1139100_1138

Notice I did not paint where I will have to glue in the beams…

 

Below a 1 minute video of how I got the beams to fit even though I already had front and rear athwart supports glued in.

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: