Above the sliding hatches with final color coat.


Below,  Yard sign found in garage in Atlanta house!  Perfect for new house…




Below. Sliding hatch rails; slots I cut with table saw were a bit narrow and not perfectly straight, so aluminum angles I use to attach hatches was binding with weather changes. I used oscillating tool with sanding attachment to widen and straighten the slots, so all will be smooth now.


As posted earlier, Lee board is now cloth/epoxy covers 1 side, and hatches are ready to get Cetol on wood edges. More tomorrow.

Un Abrazo,



4 Comments (+add yours?)

  1. Larry Whited
    Apr 08, 2016 @ 04:37:10

    Get ‘er done


  2. Larry Whited
    Apr 18, 2016 @ 22:16:22

    Yep, sounds like you need a dado set or maybe a router with jig to get those rabbits wide enough to start with:)


    • W. P. Moffitt
      Apr 19, 2016 @ 22:59:40

      THe table saw blade kerr might have been enough if not for weather and a cheap table saw. Christmas 2015 fixed that as I got a fabulous Dewalt saw.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: