Finally got something done!

After three weekends in a row on call, I finally got a weekend to work on the boat….not!  Turns out I had to spend a day re-doing all the bathroom fixtures I had chosen a few years ago as a surprise for Rebecca.  So I ripped out all the expensive brass fixtures and fittings and installed cheap chrome ones.  I still don’t understand it….

Anyway, I did get a day to start working on the boat.  This is this morning’s offering. 

Preping for aft compartment taping.

 

 

Aft Compartment taped

 

 

 

Yeah, I know, not too impressive, but it has been a while since I did this work and it took time to get back into the swing of it; plus I got a late AM start. If it does not rain this PM I hope to get another compartment done, or more.

Un Abrazo,

Bill

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: